Planning Committee of Henllan Community Council
Tuesday 6th February 2018, 7.00 p.m.
Chapel Vestry, Henllan

AGENDA.

1: Apologies.
2. To consider the following planning applications:-
A. Planning Application: 28/2018/0025 – Erection of 2 dwellings and construction of a new vehicular access on land at Porth Kerry, Henllan.
B. To consider any further planning applications received prior to the meeting.
3. Any other planning issues

————————————————————————————-

Next meeting of the Henllan Community Council:
Tuesday 6th February 2018, 7.30 p.m.
Chapel Vestry, Henllan

AGENDA.

1: Apologies.
2. An invitation has been extended to Mr Gareth Jarvis of Wales and West Housing Association to address the Council.
3. Declarations of interest.
4. Confirm the minutes of the previous Council meeting (copy attached).
5. Matters arising from the minutes.
6. Clwb Ffermwyr Ifanc Llannefydd Grant Application Form.
7. Community Councils Remuneration Document
( http://gov.wales/splash?orig=/irpwsub/home/publication-reports/financial-year-2018-19/).
8. To receive the Council’s Finance Committee report on the Council’s 2018/19 Precept requirements.
9. Finance issues to include Grant Application Forms received before the meeting date.
10. To receive the Council’s Strategy and Development Committee report.
11. To receive the Council’s Planning Committee report.
12. Correspondence.
13. Denbighshire County Council Issues.
14. Urgent Business under Section 100B(4) of the Local Government Act 1972.
15. Next Council meeting – Tuesday 6th March 2018 in the Chapel Vestry, Henllan at 7.30 p.m.
16. Closure of meeting.

=====================================================================================

MINUTES OF THE HENLLAN COMMUNITY COUNCIL MEETING HELD ON TUESDAY 2ND JANUARY 2018 IN THE CHAPEL VESTRY, HENLLAN AT 7.30 P.M.

1: PRESENT: Councillors Chris Brown (Chairman), Glyn Jones, Julie Roberts, Jean McGibbon, Duncan Stewart, Gwyn Roberts, Merfyn Roberts, Clwyd Spencer and the Clerk.

2. APOLOGIES: Councillors John Bellis, Nicky Bassett-Powell and Denbighshire County Councillor Geraint Lloyd-Williams.

3. DISCUSSION/UPDATE WITH PCSO MATTHEW WILLIAMS.
PCSO Matthew Williams was not in attendance at the meeting.

4. DECLARATIONS OF INTEREST.
None received.

5. CONFIRM THE MINUTES OF THE PREVIOUS COUNCIL MEETING.
Members confirmed 5th December 2017 minutes as a true record and signed by the Chairman.

6. MATTERS ARISING FROM THE MINUTES.
County Councillor Geraint Lloyd-Williams reminded Tony Ward, Head of Highways of Denbighshire County Council regarding the drainage/flooding issue in Henllan.

7. CLWB FFERMWYR IFANC GRANT APPLICATION FORM.
Defer to next Council meeting.

8. COUNCIL’S 2018/19 PRECEPT REQUIREMENT.
The Council’s Finance Committee will meet on 8th January 2018 to discuss the Council’s 2018/19 precept requirement and report back at the next full Council meeting.

9. FINANCE.
A. Final 2017/18 Precept receipt – £3,819.00.
B. Bill payments:-
1. JTM Signs for Remembrance Sunday road closure signage – £36.00.
2. North West Christmas Tree Company for the community Christmas Tree – £90.00.

10. PLANNING APPLICATIONS.
A. Application 28/2017/1102 for substitution of house type on plot 12 (amendment to previously approved scheme for phase 2 ref 28/2014/1372/PR) at Henllan Centre, Henllan – no objections.
B. Application 28/2017/1136 – Details of access, appearance, layout and scale of 2 dwellings submitted in accordance with condition number 1 of outline permission code 28/2013/0013 (amended reserve matters application) on land at Porth Kerry, Henllan – no objections with the proviso that the public highway footpath is constructed first at the application site.

11. CORRESPONDENCE.
Monthly pack for the distribution amongst the Members.

12. DENBIGHSHIRE COUNTY COUNCIL ISSUES.
Members resolved for the Clerk to write to Denbighshire County Council regarding the following issues:-
A: Highway pooling issues still exist by Hen Efail on the Cae Drain to Plas Chambres road in Henllan as previously reported.
B. Pooling issues still exist on the Bryntirion Housing Estate in Henllan. as previously reported
C. Dog fouling still exists in Henllan “Green Spaces”. When will the relevant “Public Spaces Protection Orders” signage be erected?
D. Litter picking is required around Henllan village.
E. There is a window open and rubbish in the garden in the DCC empty property at 12 Maes-yr-Efail in Henllan.
F. Potholes on the Groes Road in Henllan.
G. Central white lines require repainting on the Meifod road in Henllan.
H. During heavy rainfall the highway gully’s between Maes-y-Ffynnon and the Parc-y-Llan Housing estate on Denbigh Street in Henllan are overflowing with sewerage effluent overflowing on the public highway.

13. URGENT BUSINESS UNDER SECTION 100B(4) OF THE LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972.
A. Members resolved for the Clerk to invite Mr Gareth Jarvis of Wales and West Housing Association to the next Council meeting for an update on the development at the former Henllan Centre.
B. Members resolved the Clerk to write to Mrs Angeline Lawson to congratulate her for receiving the BEM in the New Year’s Honours List.

14. NEXT COUNCIL MEETING – Tuesday 6th February 2018 in the Chapel Vestry, Henllan at 7.30 p.m.

15. THE CHAIRMAN CLOSED THE MEETING AT 8.20 P.M.